Morning tea is included as part of the workshop.
This event is being held in partnership with the Business Development Office of Nillumbik Shire Council. For more information on the Business Development programs and events, visit their website.
Diamond Creek Living and Learning Centre, 119 Cowin St, Diamond Creek (see map below)
Friday 23rd March, 9am - 1pm.
What will you take away from this workshop?
- A tailored plan for online based on your business (not a cookie cutter solution based on someone else’s business)
- The ability to stop guessing and focus on the things online that will make a difference to your business
- Know where to put your precious time and money, so you get the best possible return.
- A great foundation in online to go forth and build on a base of knowledge with deeper expertise in the areas of online that matter most to you and your business
- Comfort that you have all the right pieces in place to make online work for you
- Know all the little things no one seems to tell you about making online work for you.
About your workshop presenter
Kirri Romero is a digital strategist, with over 20 years of experience working in all facets of online, creating successful online experiences working in a variety of industries, from finance to education, food, fashion and health industries.
Her focus is on the practicalities, while ensuring enough of the why is included, so you can master online for yourself. She spends her time creating online experiences for businesses and showing people how to craft and control online for their business to great effect.
She is a self-confessed crusader for small business, believing it the antidote to big business domination.