We have over 130 businesses and artists in our membership, reguarly meeting and supporting each other.
Benefits of being a member
- NTB applies for and receives (on their behalf ) a Nillumbik Shire grant
- NTB engages a coordinator (on their behalf) to promote their businesses and organize events
- Advocacy with Council (via EDC)
- Are listed on the Wineries website and benefit from the promotion of the Open Cellars program
- Are listed on the Open Studios website and Facebook and benefit from the promotion of the Open Cellars program
- Are listed on the Artisan Hills website (only for those businesses that fit the 'tourism' category
- Networking and Professional development program
- Listing on our Member Directory
- Increased business exposure through the Network's promotional activities, in particular social media
- Closed Facebook Group for support and communication between members.
The Pre-paid Membership Fee is $150 inc GST for twelve months. This entitles all members to all benefits and free entry for registered members to all Network Evenings and Professional Development offerings.
Membership fee is payable annually on 1 July. Membership will be automatically adjusted pro-rata if joining during the year. For example, if you join in February your membership fee will be $87.50 and then you will be invoiced for renewal of $150 due on 1 September.
For Members who elect to be included in the Artisan Hills promotional arm, an additional $40 (inc GST) is charged, which includes:
- For Artists, inclusion in all events associated with Artists Open Studios
- For Winemakers, inclusion in all events associated with Open Cellars
- For all members who opt into the Artisan Hills package, a photo and feature the Nilllumbik Shire Artisan Hills website, and regular mentions on their Facebook and Instagram pages
Non-members are welcome at events - an attendance fee is payable.